- Net Cash: -$85,000
- Current Receivables: $35,000
- Other Current Inflow: $35,000
- Pending: $35,000
Use of Funds: $62,500 listed below:
- Sew Shop: $9,000
- Metal Fabrication: $1,000
- Fabric Inventory: $5,000
- Metal Inventory: $5,000
- Trade Show Advance: $2,000
- National Golf Foundation: $5,500
- Staff: $10,000
- Back Expenses: $15,000
- Transportation: $5,000
- R&D: $5,000
Targeted Funds (next 90-120 days): $143,000
- UK R&D: $15,000
- Equipment: $5,000
- Trade Shows: $30,000
- Marketing via NGF: $5,000
- Inventory: $10,000
- Balls : $50,000
- U.S. R&D: $5,000
- Occupancy: $7,000
- Staff: $16,000
Note: Within 120 days we hope to see sufficient cashflow to continue expansion but can decide about further funding and pace of growth.
P&L: Small losses to date, should be profitable October or November forward. P&L will start to make sense in fourth quarter.
Balance Sheet: Inventory is only book item. Equipment will be expensed. Net cash (-$85k) plus inventory would equate to balance sheet. We can produce real financials starting for Oct 30.
Products to release within 90 days:
- Clarity Nano: Enclosures, technology consoles, turf, software, clubs.
- Clarity Force: Force plates with software/content.
- System aggregation (sales in progress)
- Wholesale enclosures (sales in progress)
Product to release within 180 days:
- Clarity Balls: Ball fitting.
Market Real Estate:
- 36 million golfers
- 24 million off-course golfers
- 12 million off-course only golfers
- Simulator explosive growth
- Golf sustaining post-covid numbers